I was tagged by the fab Care Johnson! Check out her tag here!
Becoming a parent is such a massive change to life! But being a mother is one of the most rewarding (if difficult) jobs I have had!
Here are my 10 reasons I am rocking being a mum…
- Despite completely winging it I seem to be doing okay at this mum thing! Don’t get me wrong I have my shitty days but honestly I take each day as it comes and follow my instincts!
2. I do my research! If its one thing I am careful about it is the health and safety of my daughter! I waited until 6 months to start weaning (as advised by the NHS), we are continuing to have Aoife rear facing in the car (there are various sources relating to ERF and how much safer it is, although UK guideline haven’t changed just yet) and I will hopefully continue to nurse Aoife until she is two (as advised by WHO guidelines! and maybe longer if she wants!)
3. Following on from instincts in point 1. I have always gone with what felt natural to me… Breastfeeding, BLW, Bedsharing, ERF, Babywearing…. the list goes on!
4. I spoil Aoife… She is my world why should I not?
6. I give Aoife my all. She is my world and I am so consumed by love for the little life I created.
8. I am bringing Aoife up with an open-mind. To be respectful to all people regardless of age, colour, sex, abilities etc.
10. I am raising Aoife to make good choices about food! I encourage water as a drink, minimal salt and sugar and lots of fruit and vegetables!
How are you #RockingMotherhood? What would
your 10 reasons be?
I’m tagging the following bloggers to take up this challenge –
Katie at www.livinglifeourway.com
Janet at www.mummysmonkey.blogspot.com
Alex at www.bettertogetherhome.com
Tessa at https://littlelathey.wordpress.com
Charlotte at https://diaryofaninsecuremother.wordpress.com
Here are the Rules:
- Thank the blogger that tagged you and link to their blog.
- List 10 things you believe make you a good mother (this is just a guideline. It can be more or less than 10. I really don’t mind.)
- Tag 3 – 5 bloggers to join in the #RockingMotherhood Tag.
- Grab the #RockingMotherhood badge and add it to your post or sidebar.