It’s official I have finished work. I know it seems a bit early for maternity leave, i’m 32 weeks this week! Technically speaking, my maternity leave starts at the beginning of January as I have time off for the Christmas break 🙂
So with 8 weeks until my due date (5-10 weeks until a full term baby could arrive!) At this point in my first pregnancy I said something similar, well Aoife was born at 36 weeks gestation and I had only just finished work! This time I hoping that I have given myself enough time to get sorted, chill and spend quality time with my girl!
I have made myself a little pre baby maternity leave bucket list!
1. Quality time with Aoife. Cuddles and films, park trips, playtime!
2. Prewash and sort babies nappies and clothes!
3. A date night with Luke. Even if it’s just a takeaway at home!
4. Sort and declutter the house!
5. Go to the cinema! This is in the pipeline as my sister and I want to see Pitch Perfect 3.
There you have my little pre baby maternity leave bucket list! Minimal, but certainly manageable! Above is my latest bump photo! I’m huuuuge haha or at least I feel it!
Thanks for stopping by!