Ideally, I should of had my brainwave for this post before we went on holiday but better late than never! (Plus I have some lovely photos from the things we have done!)
1. Go strawberry picking! We have a lovely farm not far from us that I am hoping to take the kids to!
2. Go to a theme park! I’ve been saving Merlin 2for1 coupons from Happy Meal boxes so I’m hoping we can make a trip to Cbeebiesland at Alton Towers as it is quite close to us!
3. Visit the fair! There is a fair that visits close by most Summers so I am hoping to take the kids along for some rides. I have fond memories of the fair when I was a child!
Build sandcastles at the beach DONE 14/7/19
5. Feed the ducks. We are very lucky to live close to the canal so this is something free and within walking distance!
6. Have a Picnic.
7. Visit the Zoo. We live close to Twycross Zoo and Aoife is desperate to play in the soft play so a visit is in order I think!
Fly a Kite. DONE 15/7/19
9. Go to a museum. We have a few in Leicester that are child friendly!
Visit a farm. DONE 05/08/19
11. Play in the rain.
12. Make our own playdough.
13. Go on a bug hunt.
Do chalk drawing outside. DONE 2/8/19
15. Have a water fight.
16. Make slime.
17. Finger paint.
18. Make a den!
19. Plant some flowers!
20. Go to the library.
I will update as the summer holidays go on! What are you hoping to get up to during the summer break? Let me know in the comments!